Special Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Pediatrics hopes to bring together the global best brains to exchange ideas on Mother and child issues in the field of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Pediatrics
Mother and child health continues to draw the attention of healthcare planners and services providers due to the multiplicity of emerging and re-emerging diseases and pandemics that appears to overwhelm the global health systems.
Again mother and child vulnerabilities in diseases outbreaks remain higher than other populations making it a priority to all stakeholders in the public and private sectors
Desperate times need very desperate measures. As the world moves from curative to diagnostics and ultimately to preventive medicine, Mother and child health remain a top priority in a debate of which population deserves the most attention
Health systems must therefore step up their antics to meet the changing disease epidemiological patterns if it must continue to discharge its cooperate responsibilities to the communities
We invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal ways of life.
If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say to the world. Let’s embrace the new normal post ways of doing things as we prepare for the post-pandemic life.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without reading the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements without the may text.
Structured abstracts will be upgraded and published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers”. Participants may achieve this by working in tandem with our Special Conference committee (SCC) of the Special Journal publisher
Mother and Child Health Virtual Conference 2021
DATE: September 23rdth-25th, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: Septembers 14th, 2021
SEE THE TABLE OF EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR THE SPECIAL CONFERENCE COMING UP FROM 23RD TO 25TH SEPTEMBER 2021
Fill these forms to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Conference topics may include but not limited to:
Session 1: Diagnostic Medicine
- Pap smears to test for cervical cancer,
- STI tests and management;
- fertility treatments, such as egg retrievals for IVF or egg-freezing;
- pelvic ultrasounds to check the pelvic organs and monitor pregnancy;
- infertility treatments and counseling;
- Management of urinary issues, like urinary tract infections and urinary incontinence;
- Maternal-fetal medicine research (mother and baby health) high-risk pregnancies,
- Breast exams and breast health management, including mammograms and others
Session 2: Clinical Management
- Signaling Mechanisms in Myometrial Cells Modulating NALCN in Pregnancy & Labor;
- Regulation of Uterine Smooth Muscle Excitability;
- Maternal Nutrition and Oocyte Programming;
- A novel molecular mechanism for stimulating uterine contractility by oxytocin
- Quantitative and Computational Characterization of Oxytocin Receptor Signaling
- Leak Currents and Preterm Birth;
- Developing Modulators of the Sperm-specific K-Channel SLO3 for Contraception;
Session 3: Delivery complications
- Training and Development in the Reproductive Sciences;
- March of Dimes Prematurity Research;
- Role of the Microenvironment in Ovarian Cancer Metastasis;
- Tumour-stromal DDR2 promotes metastasis in ovarian cancer
- Lymphoid Neogenesis in the Urinary Bladder;
- Interleukin-6 and Aging:
- Impact on Immune defense and Tissue Repair in Urinary Bladder;
- Molecular and Metabolic Aspects of Implantation
- the mechanisms underlying preterm birth (PTB), to develop targeted therapeutic modalities and ultimately limit the burden of PTB.
- Intrauterine infections are prominently associated with PTB, yet the mechanisms by which such infections might trigger PTB are poorly understood.
- Antibiotic treatment is fairly ineffective for preventing PTB signifying that the supposed infectious organisms may be ‘hidden’ within the tissue.
Session 4: Child care services
- reducing infant and child rate of deaths,
- controlling the spread of pediatrics infectious disease,
- promotion of healthy lifestyles for a long disease-free life
- Reducing the problems of children with chronic conditions.
- developmental delays and disorders in children,
- behavioral problems,
- functional disabilities,
- social stresses and Child abuse
- mental disorders including depression and anxiety disorders
- Adolescent medicine and Clinical informatics;
- Neonatology and Pain medicine;
- hematology and infectious disease;
- nephrology; oncology; and neuro-oncology;
Section 5: Advanced care
- allergy and immunology;
- Cardiology and cardiac critical care;
- cardiac critical care, and Neuro-critical care;
- emergency medicine and endocrinology;
- gastroenterology, Transplant; and hepatology;
- pulmonology; Sleep medicine and rheumatology;
- Social pediatrics; and Sports medicine;
- Child neurology; Brain injury medicine and Clinical neurophysiology;
- Endovascular Neuroradiology;
- Epilepsy; Headache medicine;
- neuro-oncology; and Sleep medicine;
- Vascular neurology; and Child psychiatry;
- Neurodevelopmental disabilities; and Pediatric Anesthesiology;
a. Background: Define the problem the unmet needs
b. Objective: State the gap you want to fill
c. Methods: Show how you want to achieve this objective
d. Results. Outline the key findings of this investigation
e. Conclusions. State the take-home lesson learned
To Register for the Mother and Child Health Virtual Conference 2021. on September 25-26th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256700488917 and/or send a mail to email@example.com.
You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256700488917
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology and Pediatrics
It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.