Data Integrity – Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology Background Special Journals Publisher SJP, the…
Call for Papers: Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
1 Call for Papers: Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology
In this call for papers, we invite you to submit your papers for publication in the maiden edition of the Special Journal of Food and Nutrition. Papers will be accepted till the end of November because the Special Journal of Biochemistry Publishes tow editions in a year.
The advantage of this call for papers is that all papers accepted for publication will be published online on rolling bases until the period elapses in line with online publishing and different from print publishing that waits till the end of the period before publishing the volume.
The first ten manuscripts to be accepted in this call for papers will receive 95% of the regular US$ 250 off discount to get the papers published. Paper types include but not limited to – research papers, short communication, and letters to editors, reviews, meta-analysis, case reports, book chapters, book reviews, and many others. Submit your paper here…
What We Publish
The scope of the Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology defines the content of what will be accepted for peer review and publication. Thus, all original and previously unpublished researches on the use of surgical and medical procedures to provide care for women in their reproductive years.
Surgical Procedures in Gynecology
This call for papers in for manuscripts with details needed Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology may include but not limited to:
- Cesarean sections;
- instrumental deliveries during childbirth;
- a hysterectomy;
- removing growths, such as ovarian cysts and uterine fibroids and
- surgery to repair pelvic organ injuries.
In this call for papers, Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology will also accept for publication research reports on
- Pap smears to test for cervical cancer,
- STI tests and management;
- fertility treatments, such as egg retrievals for IVF or egg-freezing;
- pelvic ultrasounds to check the pelvic organs and monitor pregnancy;
- infertility treatments and counseling;
- management of urinary issues, such as urinary tract infections and urinary incontinence;
- treating common problems, such as anemia;
- breast exams and breast health management, including mammograms and other breast cancer screenings
In this call for papers, Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology will accept papers on
- Family planning research in contraception,
- including contraceptive counseling,
- contraceptive selection, and use, and strategies to prevent unintended pregnancy.
Signaling Mechanisms and regulations
- Signaling Mechanisms in Myometrial Cells that Modulate NALCN during Pregnancy and Labor;
- Regulation of Uterine Smooth Muscle Excitability;
- Maternal Nutrition and Oocyte Programming;
- A novel molecular mechanism for stimulating uterine contractility by oxytocin
Reproductive Sciences and Ovarian Cancer Metastasis;
In this call for papers Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology will accept papers on
- the Quantitative and Computational Characterization of Oxytocin Receptor Signaling;
- Leak Currents and Preterm Birth;
- SRI Meeting:
- Training and Development in the Reproductive Sciences;
- March of Dimes Prematurity Research;
- Role of the Microenvironment in Ovarian Cancer Metastasis;
- Tumor-stromal DDR2 promotes metastasis in ovarian cancer
Ovarian cancers research
In this call for papers Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology invites papers on
- the Inhibition of metastasis in BRCA2-associated ovarian cancers;
- A Phase 1B/2 randomized, controlled study of AVB-S6-500;
Molecular and inflammatory biology
- Molecular and neuro-inflammatory biology of the aging bladder in normal and disease states;
- Mechanisms of Zika Virus Maternal-Fetal Transmission;
- Mechanisms of Age-associated Inflammation and
- Role of Gardnerella vaginalis in the urinary tract;
Neogenesis and Immunobiology
- Lymphoid Neogenesis in the Urinary Bladder;
- Interleukin-6 and Aging:
- Impact on Immune Defense and Tissue Repair in Urinary Bladder;
- Molecular and Metabolic Aspects of Implantation
Research on Sperm-specific ion Channels
Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology wants papers on
- GREB1 Action in Endometrial Function and Dysfunction;
- Developing Modulators of the Sperm-specific Potassium Channel SLO3 for Contraception;
- Regulation of Ca+ influx in mouse oocytes and eggs during maturation and fertilization to improve assisted reproductive technologies and modulate fertility
Spectrum Imaging and other placenta technologies
- Applying DBSI to Characterize Human Placenta Immunoresponse during Normal Term and Preterm Pregnancies;
- Quantification of Neuroinflammation in Alzheimer’s Disease Using Diffusion Basis Spectrum Imaging;
- PET-MRI Imaging of White Matter Damages and Inflammation in Alzheimer’s Disease
Mechanisms underlying preterm birth (PTB)
Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology wants papers within its scope that elucidate
- the mechanisms underlying preterm birth (PTB), to develop targeted therapeutic modalities and ultimately limit the burden of PTB.
- Intrauterine infections are prominently associated with PTB, yet the mechanisms by which such infections might trigger PTB are poorly understood.
- Antibiotic treatment is fairly ineffective for preventing PTB signifying that the supposed infectious organisms may be ‘hidden’ within the tissue.
Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology want papers within its scope with details on
- Maternal-fetal medicine research (the health of the mother and the baby) high-risk pregnancies,
- complicated or high-risk deliveries, such as the vaginal delivery of a baby in the breech position.
Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology want papers with details on Reproductive endocrinology with emphasis on infertility problems and novel treatment plans including in vitro fertilization (IVF) procedures.
cancer of the reproductive organs
Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology want papers with details on cancer of the reproductive organs, such as ovarian and cervical cancer.
pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery
Special Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology want papers with details on pelvic medicine and reconstructive surgery with an emphasis on injuries to and disorders of the pelvic floor and related structures including incontinence, pelvic floor physical therapy, or repair of prolapsed pelvic organs.